Several new stories this week for your reading pleasure in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – We highlight a handsome c. 1938 Shingle Style Home in Sheffield, Mass., lovingly restored on 13 +/- exceptionally beautiful acres within walking distance of town.
- “Transformations” – This week, designer Erica Fay from Great Barrington shows us how she used one useless room to solve three problems.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- What’s on the Market – This week we feature The Berkshires: Lake & Pond Homes for $700K and under!
- Home & Garden – Lee Buttala, The Self-Taught Gardener, explores the mystery of nature vs. nurture in this week’s “Borne that way.”