Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Chapin Fish of Brockman Real Estate offers a magical mountaintop retreat in Hancock, with probably the best master bedroom in the Berkshires!
- What’s on the Market – Wonderful waterfront properties to kick off Memorial Day weekend and the start of summer!
- Transformations – Designer William Caligari offers “downsize relief” for a couple who wanted a simpler life. River and fishing included.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – 2019 First Quarter Market Watch from The Berkshire County Board of Realtors
- Home & Garden — Our Self-Taught Gardener takes away very different impressions from visits to two new plazas in New York City: one inspires hope while the other seems like a missed opportunity.