Welcome to Real Estate Friday!
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week –This LEED certified home, offered by Martha Piper of William Pitt Sotheby’s International, protects the environment while looking out over thousands of acres of protected land!
- What’s on the Market – What’s more soothing than cozying up to a warm fire to wait for Saint Nick and enjoy the holidays?
- Transformations – To refurbish the dining room at Canyon Ranch Lenox, Designer William Caligari found the world-class craftspeople he needed right here in the Berkshires!
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – A 3rd Quarter Market Watch from The Berkshire County Board of Realtors.
- Home & Garden – Avocados were once ‘planted’ by giant sloths. Now they depend on humans to keep them around. A perfect illustration of species codependency!