Welcome to Real Estate Friday!
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Lisa Bouchard Hoe and Christine Jones of The Kinderhook Group offer a stunning and timeless contemporary with spectacular views!
- What’s on the Market – Properties near the ski mountains! Get your gear together.
- Transformations – To refurbish the dining room at Canyon Ranch Lenox, Designer William Caligari found the world-class craftspeople he needed right here in the Berkshires!
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – A 3rd Quarter Market Watch from The Berkshire County Board of Realtors.
- Home & Garden – Avocados were once ‘planted’ by giant sloths. Now they depend on humans to keep them around. A perfect illustration of species codependency!