Welcome to Real Estate Friday!More Info
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week –Lori Rose and Randy Thunfors of Stone House Properties offer Mid-Century Modern for casual elegance in a private lakeside setting.
- What’s on the Market – Homes for $300K to $600K. Beauties at great prices!
- Transformations – Designer Ritch Holben tells us about pergolas.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – In the second quarter of 2018, all signs suggest the market is starting to come back, according to the CEO of William Pitt and Julia B. Fee Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Home & Garden –Why should vacations from gardening happen only in winter? Lee Buttala discovers the joys of midsummer gardening breaks.