Welcome to Real Estate Friday!More Info
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
• Property of the Week — G. Fuls Jr. Real Estate Co. offers “country convenience” with a beautiful home in perfect condition, well located and well priced.
• What’s on the Market – Decks and patios give you special summer placed in homes offered by Helen Mullany of Helen Mullany Real Estate LLC, Anita Schilling of William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty, Suzann Ward of Barnbrook Realty, George Cain of William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty, Thom Garvey of Cohen+White Associates and Nancy K Kalodner of Cohen+White Associates.
• Transformations – Designer Ritch Holben transformed the Bilmar Veterinary Services building. Your pet will be thrilled.
• Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
• Market Perspectives – The real estate market was down in the first quarter of 2018 but the future is promising, according to the CEO of William Pitt and Julia B. Fee Sotheby’s International Realty.
• Home & Garden – For our Self-Taught Gardener Lee Buttalia, it is plants, not buildings, that make L.A.