Welcome to Real Estate Friday!More Info
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
• Property of the Week — Chapin Fish of Brockman Real Estate offers us a Cape Cod style escape on a secluded country road in Sandisfield.
• What’s on the Market – Starting the day with an incredible sunrise or ending the day with a colorful sunset is hard to beat. Check out these properties with gorgeous views offered by Anita Schilling of William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty , Stone House Properties, Suzann Ward of Barnbrook Realty and Brandon White of Cohen+White Associates.
• Transformations – Designer Ritch Holben transformed the Bilmar Veterinary Services building. Your pet will be thrilled.
• Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
• Market Perspectives – The real estate market was down in the first quarter of 2018 but the future is promising, according to the CEO of William Pitt and Julia B. Fee Sotheby’s International Realty.
• Home & Garden –Each element is set before you to change your pace, or cause you to look up at a view, or to simply give you pause to notice a fern, some artfully laid stonework, or to stop and hear the sound of the world around you.