Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week– Chapin Fish of Brockman Real Estate offers an incredible contemporary on Onota Lake.
- What’s on the Market –Check out these properties with wonderful fireplaces from Rose Baumann of Wheeler & Taylor, Stone House Properties, and Tim Lovett of Berkshire Property Agents!
- “Transformations” – Landscape designer Craig Okerstrom-Lang shows us how small can turn out to be huge, and make a major difference to your property.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – Tony Blair shows how the Elm Street Market keeps up the traditions of Stockbridge small-town life.
- Home & Garden – As winter drags on, Lee Buttala, our Self-Taught Gardener, finds ways to hurry along his hopes for spring.