Welcome to Real Estate Friday!
Some great new features for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Want to indulge in private country living and give your guests their private space, too? This beautiful Stockbridge home allows for both! Check out this property from Tom Lynch of Berkshire Property Agents!
- What’s on the Market – Condominiums from Suzann Ward of Barnbrook Realty, Leslie Chesloff and the Shire Group of William Pitt Sotheby’s, Tom Doyle of Lance Vermeulen, Mary Jane White and Brandon White of Cohen+White Associates, and Paula McLean of McLean Realtors!
- “Transformations” – The renovation of a 1989 split-level contractor spec house yields spectacular results, making the house both more livable and more personal.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County.
- Market Perspectives – Berkshires arborist Ron Yaple warns anyone hoping to preserve trees at a building site: Plan for construction, not destruction!
- Home & Garden – For Valentine’s Day, Lee Buttala, our Self-Taught Gardener, offers us nature’s own little love notes.