Welcome to Real Estate Friday!
Some great new features for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Applegate Farm, on the border between Sheffield and Egremont, brings you elegance combined with a relaxed back country feeling. You can’t do better than this! https://theberkshireedge.com/real-estate/category/property-of-the-week/
- What’s on the Market – Continuing our review of beautiful homes sold in 2017, we feature sales by Suzanne Crerar of Stone House Properties and George Cain of William Pitt Sotheby’s International. https://theberkshireedge.com/real-estate/category/whats-on-the-market/
- “Transformations” – The renovation of a 1989 split-level contractor spec house yields spectacular results, making the house both more livable and more personal. https://theberkshireedge.com/real-estate/category/transformations/
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County. https://theberkshireedge.com/real-estate/category/regional-sales/
- Market Perspectives – The seventh of eight installments of an unpublished book by Great Barrington Attorney David M. Lazan — everything you need to know if you want to buy, sell, finance or just dabble in Berkshires real estate. https://theberkshireedge.com/real-estate/category/market-perspectives/
- Home & Garden – Our Self-Taught Gardener, Lee Buttala, muses about how a persistent snow cover enables exotic plants to grow in unusual northern climes. https://theberkshireedge.com/category/real-estate/home-garden-design/