Welcome to Real Estate Friday!
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Looking for the perfect blend of old and new? This historic schoolhouse, transformed by a famous designer into an exceptional country retreat, represents perfection! https://theberkshireedge.com/real-estate/category/property-of-the-week/
- What’s on the Market – As the New Year approaches, we take a moment to review properties from past themes. Check out some staff picks in Highlighted Properties from 2017! https://theberkshireedge.com/real-estate/category/whats-on-the-market/
- “Transformations” – The 1980’s were known for many things — Madonna, MTV and an overall aesthetic of “more is never enough”. This farmhouse, built in the 80s, was no exception,. After renovation, the house combines the traditional farmhouse look with modern open-plan living. The 80s are at rest. https://theberkshireedge.com/real-estate/category/transformations/
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County https://theberkshireedge.com/real-estate/category/regional-sales/
- Market Perspectives – The fourth of eight installments of an unpublished book by Great Barrington Attorney David M. Lazan — everything you need to know if you want to buy, sell or just dabble in Berkshires real estate. https://theberkshireedge.com/real-estate/category/market-perspectives/
- Home & Garden – In this holiday season, while spruces and firs are dominating the Christmas tree market, our Self-Taught Gardener, Lee Buttala, is pining for pines, https://theberkshireedge.com/the-self-taught-gardener-pinings/