Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Louis Arnos of Trinity Realty Group offers the opportunity for you to locate your business in a high-traffic, well-maintained and well-located shopping center.
- What’s on the Market – An expanded collection of ready-to-build-on lots for sale in the Berkshires, awaiting your vision.
- Transformations – Kerry Bartini, an architect at Berkshire Design, Inc., in Pittsfield, shows how easy it is to change living spaces when a structure has ‘good bones.’
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective –January-April 2021 Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS: More sales. Higher prices.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – Good fences are said to make good neighbors, but do they make for a good natural environment?
- Gardener’s Checklist– As spring becomes summer, Ron has advice on taking good care of your vegetable plants.