Several new stories this week for your reading pleasure in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – We highlight Brookmead Farm at 22 New Marlboro Road in Monterey, a picture postcard property. A rambling 18th century farmhouse painstakingly renovated from stem to stern, on 84 acres with open views.
- What’s on the Market – This week we feature Berkshire homes with pools. What’s better in the heat of the summer than a cool pool?
- “Transformations” – This week, landscape designer Karen Shreefter shows us how she turned a neglected property from “ravage to renaissance.”
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – Architect and designer Ritch Holben shows us the new black in housing colors. It turns out that black is the new black.
- Home & Garden – Lee Buttala, The Self-Taught Gardener, takes advantage of an excursion to the mid-West to show us that, for plants as well as humans, there’s no place like home.