Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – A stunning house with a real “wow” factor, offered by George Cain of William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty.
- What’s on the Market – An expanded collection of ready-to-build-on lots for sale in the Berkshires, awaiting your vision.
- Transformations – For designer Ritch Holben, a screen porch is the perfect solution to everything that interferes with a summer party.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective –January-April 2021 Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS: More sales. Higher prices.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – In the past few years, local flowers have become, like local food, prized for their freshness and their beauty. Grow local!
- Gardener’s Checklist– Memorial Day weekend is good for gardening and cookouts, but Ron urges us to remember those who have died in our nation’s service.