Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Tom Doyle of Lance Vermeulen Real Estate offers a residential compound with great multi-generational possibilities.
- What’s on the Market – An expanded collection of ready-to-build-on lots for sale in the Berkshires, awaiting your vision.
- Transformations – Let there be light! Grigori Fateyev of Art Forms Architecture remodels and adds an addition onto a dark, dreary Hillsdale home.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective –February 2021 Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS: Inventory shortages persist.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – Do daffodils and tulips make you swoon? Indulge yourself at the annual Daffodil and Tulip Festival at Naumkeag in Stockbridge, Mass.
- Gardener’s Checklist – It’s time to sow peas, carrots, radishes, and hardy leafy greens in the garden. And other April gardening tips from Ron Kujawski.