Welcome to Real Estate Friday!More Info
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
• Property of the Week – Commune with nature in your own private park. This beautiful contemporary has gorgeous windows that virtually transport you to the outside.
• What’s on the Market – Check out “Properties ranging from $400k to $800k” in this week’s “What’s on the Market.” Something for everyone!
• Transformations – We think of log cabins as dark, cozy but primitive housing. Not any more. Check out this amazing southern Berkshires renovation from architectural firm C&H Architects of Amherst, Mass.
• Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
• Market Perspectives – Two designers, Sue Schwarz and Susie Weekes, who specialize in “Turn Key design” transform an empty house into a fully furnished home in under four weeks. Bringing with them little more than their toothbrushes and clothes, the thrilled owners could walk into their Turn Key vacation home, open a bottle of wine and relax.
• Home & Garden – Many vegetables become sweeter with cooler temperatures. So do some gardeners, like our author Lee Buttala, our Self-Taught Gardener, in hopes that someone will keep him warm during the winter.