Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Home, inn, family compound? The possibilities are limitless for this stunning property offered by Randy Thunfors and Michael Linden of Stone House Properties.
- What’s on the Market – You’ll be surprised and delighted by this collection of October offerings.
- Transformations – Designer Erica Fay shows us that furniture isn’t the only thing you can rearrange inside your home. You can also rearrange the rooms.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – August 2020 Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS: home sales are booming but inventory is low.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – Lee Buttala brings us up to date on the new thinking about fall cleanup. Read this before you start raking those leaves.
- Gardener’s Checklist – What? Ron is already in the garden preparing for next spring in the Berkshires? Maybe you should, too. Here’s how.