Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – A river runs through it. Suzann Ward of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Barnbrook Realty offers a charming house with enchanting grounds.
- What’s on the Market – Start your fall with one of these beautiful Berkshire properties
- Transformations – Architect James Crisp resurrected a rare find in the Berkshires – a historic fixer-upper that still has its original details.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – August 2020 Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS: home sales are booming but inventory is low.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – A young man in Sheffield is helping to reforest the planet, one cinnamon bun at a time.
- Gardener’s Checklist – Don’t forget to take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn. And other good tips for Berkshire gardeners this week.