Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Love the view all day long from this gorgeous sophisticated Contemporary offered by Mary Jane White and Nancy Kalodner of Cohen+White Associates.
- What’s on the Market – Grab one of these end-of-summer gems, and ensure yourself a happy fall!
- Transformations – Architect James Crisp resurrected a rare find in the Berkshires – a historic fixer-upper that still has its original details.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – July 2020 Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS: home sales are up but inventory is low.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – In Nantucket this summer, the Self-Taught Gardener noticed a new trend in window box colors, and wondered what it means.
- Gardener’s Checklist – Ready or not, the first frost is not far. Ron tells us how to prepare.