Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – John Hanks and Lisa Bouchard Hoe of TKGRE offer a contemporary estate sitting gracefully on 52 very private acres, with views of the surrounding Berkshire Hills.
- What’s on the Market – Grab one of these end-of-summer gems, and ensure yourself a happy fall!
- Transformations – Architect James Crisp resurrected a rare find in the Berkshires – a historic fixer-upper that still has its original details.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – July 2020 Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS: home sales are up but inventory is low.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – Our Self-Taught Gardener applies for an absentee ballot and sows seeds that can grow up to November, hoping that both will produce the desired results.
- Gardener’s Checklist – What the smart Berkshires gardener does as Labor Day approaches!