Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Rose Baumann of Wheeler & Taylor Realty offers a gracious and charming house suitable for both living and running a business.
- What’s on the Market – A collection of “Great August Finds,” homes waiting for you to snap them up
- Transformations – Architect James Crisp resurrected a rare find in the Berkshires – a historic fixer-upper that still has its original details.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – A new July 2020 Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – Our Self-Taught Gardener applies for an absentee ballot and sows seeds that can grow up to November, hoping that both will produce the desired results.
- Gardener’s Checklist– As the growing season winds down, Ron has suggestions for how to make the most of what’s left.