Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Move right into a perfect light-filled family home, offered by Maureen White Kirkby of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Barnbrook Realty.
- What’s on the Market – A collection of “Great August Finds,” homes waiting for you to snap them up
- Transformations – Architect James Crisp resurrected a rare find in the Berkshires – a historic fixer-upper that still has its original details.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – June 2020 Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – The Self-taught Garden ruminates on the art of watering.
- Gardener’s Checklist– Can you still transplant? Here’s the answer. Plus, other gardening tips for mid-August.