Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Gary Johnson and Susan Calkins of Stone House Properties offer a warm and comfortable home, perfect for living and entertaining.
- What’s on the Market – A collection of “Great August Finds,” homes waiting for you to snap them up
- Transformations – Architect James Crisp resurrected a rare find in the Berkshires – a historic fixer-upper that still has its original details.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – 2020 1st Quarter Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – The Self-taught Garden ruminates on the art of watering.
- Gardener’s Checklist– How you can turn lemon rinds into rich soil, plus other tips for early August gardening.