Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – For drama, views, location and comfort, check out this stunning Italianate Victorian offered by D. Michael Dvorchak of The Kinderhook Group Real Estate.
- What’s on the Market – A collection of “midsummer beauties”, appealing homes available right now.
- Transformations – Architect James Crisp resurrected a rare find in the Berkshires – a historic fixer-upper that still has its original details.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – 2020 1st Quarter Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – For our Self-Taught Gardener, a quick trip to Nantucket was filled with unexpected inspiration, courtesy of two Quaker sisters from Philadelphia .
- Gardener’s Checklist– Come the first of August, Ron starts pinching. Does this make his friends avoid him?