Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Jared Kelly and Chapin Fish of Brockman Real Estate offer Ledgewood — enchanting, classic, enduring, yet also chic, contemporary, and stylish.
- What’s on the Market – A collection of “midsummer beauties”, appealing homes available right now.
- Transformations – Robin Schultz, who has an interior design practice both in the New York metropolitan area and in the Berkshires, has created a new home that combines warm welcoming grand rooms with cozy intimate spaces.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – 2020 1st Quarter Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – An online auction supporting our local public garden causes the Self-Taught Gardener to examine why he likes to visit the gardens of others.
- Gardener’s Checklist– Ron gives new tips on how to nurture your fruit and vegetable plants, plus a novel approach to getting rid of groundhogs.