Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Find comfort and charm in this 1843 home, lovingly redone with wonderful porches, pool and attention to detail. Offered by Elyse Harney Morris and Arlene Shepley of Elyse Harney Real Estate.
- What’s on the Market – Cream of the Crop: Properties at $1 million or more.
- Transformations – Robin Schultz, who has an interior design practice both in the New York metropolitan area and in the Berkshires, has created a new home that combines warm welcoming grand rooms with cozy intimate spaces.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – 2020 1st Quarter Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – Why is an experienced gardener like Lee Buttala intimidated by evergreen conifers? He discovers he is not alone.
- Gardener’s Checklist– Ron gives new tips on how to nurture your fruit and vegetable plants, plus a novel approach to getting rid of groundhogs.