Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Mary Jane White offers Skyline, a magical estate high on a ridge line with views guaranteed to take your breath away.
- What’s on the Market – Cream of the Crop: Properties at $1 million or more.
- Transformations – Robin Schultz, who has an interior design practice both in the New York metropolitan area and in the Berkshires, has created a new home that combines warm welcoming grand rooms with cozy intimate spaces.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – 2020 1st Quarter Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – Why is an experienced gardener like Lee Buttala intimidated by evergreen conifers? He discovers he is not alone.
- Gardener’s Checklist– It’s time to sucker tomatoes. Do you know what that means? And have you ever used poultry grit?