Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Tom Doyle of Lance Vermeulen Real Estate offers a family compound with great views, wonderful pool, and perfect location surrounded by beautiful protected lands.
- What’s on the Market – Spring has arrived. Time for properties with glorious gardens and grounds.
- Transformations – Robin Schultz, who has an interior design practice both in the New York metropolitan area and in the Berkshires, has created a new home that combines warm welcoming grand rooms with cozy intimate spaces.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – 2020 1st Quarter Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – Yes, the Berkshire Botanical Garden may offer much needed outdoor solace, but its new Director of Horticulture is livening things up.
- Gardener’s Checklist– Summer weather has arrived. Be sure to water yourself as well as your plants.