Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – This week’s featured property will take your breathe away, when you lay eyes on the amazing 180-degree views of sunsets and sunrises over the gorgeous Berkshire Hills.
- What’s on the Market – Seasonal Highlights for fall – a varied selection of terrific properties. Buy one now and enjoy autumn beauty from your very own Berkshires home.
- “Transformations” – Thomas Hartman of Amherst architectural firm Coldham & Hartman shows us how they transformed a centuries-old community feature, The Log in Williamstown, into a charming gathering place for town and gown alike.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – Winter’s coming, and retired property manager Seth Stockwell shares his “dozen to-dos” to get your home and gardens happily through the winter.
- Home & Garden – In the many varieties of water lilies, Lee Buttala, the Self-Taught Gardener, finds a portal to tranquility for these upsetting times.