Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Victoria Ross and Katie Soules of Stone House Properties offer a magical property…an unrivaled Richmond retreat on 14.8 acres.
- What’s on the Market – An interesting selection of properties available for $1 to $2 million.
- Transformations – Architect Stephen Gerard Dietemann renovates a”Mid-Century Modern” house in the Berkshires, and the results are astonishing.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – Market Watch from The Berkshire County Board of Realtors for the first nine months of 2019.
- Home, Garden & Design – Our Self-Taught Gardener Lee Buttala shows us how masterful pruning of trees can turn into an art form, and right now in the dead of winter is the time to start honing your skill.