Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Christine Jones and Paul Barrett of The Kinderhook Group offer a stunning Federal home on the Hudson with 19th century majesty, 21st century conveniences and the river right out the front door.
- What’s on the Market – As holidays approach, what’s better than a selection of homes where family and friends would be happy to gather?
- Transformations – Designer Jess Cooney gives good advice about buying a second home in the Berkshires.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – Market Watch from The Berkshire County Board of Realtors for the first nine months of 2019.
- Home & Garden –Are you worried that the political environment may ruin your chances for stress-free holiday celebrations? Our Self-Taught Gardener brings us a lesson in cooperation from the holly plant.