Welcome to Real Estate Friday!
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Ever wonder what you could do with 560 gorgeous Berkshires acres and a charming New England farmhouse with barns? Call Chapin Fish at Brockman Real Estate, and let your imagination go to work.
- What’s on the Market – Perfect country homes for “over the river and through the woods” to celebrate holidays.
- Transformations – Designer Sue Schwarz reveals the true source of the satisfaction she derives from her work.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – Market Watch from The Berkshire County Board of Realtors for the first nine months of 2019.
- Home & Garden – As we celebrate the season’s bounty at our Thanksgiving table, our Self-Taught Gardener Lee Buttala is thinking about the alternative feast going on outdoors.