Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week –- The perfect Berkshires house in the perfect location is this week’s featured property.
- What’s on the Market –- This week you can buy serenity in Becket!
- “Transformations” –- Thomas Hartman of Amherst architectural firm Coldham & Hartman shows us how they transformed a centuries-old community feature, The Log in Williamstown, into a charming gathering place for town and gown alike.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives –- Realtor Sheila Thunfors from Stone House Properties shares secrets with you about how to get a great buy by recognizing the bargains.
- Home & Garden –- In “Eliminating the Competition, Lee Buttala, the Self-Taught Gardener, ponders how the native weed boneset manages to carry on like a modern-day Borgia, strategically killing off anything that gets too close.