Welcome to Real Estate Friday!
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Kim Burnham of Burnham Gold Real Estate offers a c. 1760s gentleman’s horse farm for graceful country living and quiet beauty.
- What’s on the Market – Special homes, priced at $1 million or more, for the perfect Berkshires experience
- Transformations – Designer Sue Schwarz reveals the true source of the satisfaction she derives from her work.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – Market Watch from The Berkshire County Board of Realtors for the first nine months of 2019.
- Home & Garden – If you think all oak trees are alike, think again. Our Self-Taught Gardener Lee Buttala explains it all to you.