Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Bring your city style to River Houses, a stunning contemporary escape in the heart of the Berkshires, surrounded by peace and tranquility yet close to all that makes Williamstown unique.
- What’s on the Market – Spring has arrived. Time for properties with glorious gardens and grounds.
- Transformations – Robin Schultz, who has an interior design practice both in the New York metropolitan area and in the Berkshires, has created a new home that combines warm welcoming grand rooms with cozy intimate spaces.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – 2020 1st Quarter Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – Beware, impatient gardeners. If you garden like Thomas Jefferson, you just might lose the farm! Here’s better advice from our Self-Taught Gardener.
- Gardener’s Checklist– We welcome a new weekly column from Ron Kujawski, horticulturist, lecturer and writer.