Welcome to Real Estate Friday!
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – James Nugent of The Kinderhook Group offers you the opportunity to own an unusually stunning view and a beautiful house from which to enjoy it.
- What’s on the Market – Why wait? Part 2. More in a beautiful selection of “fall specials” with prices recently reduced.
- Transformations – Robin Schultz, an interior designer serving both the New York Metropolitan Area and the Berkshires, has created a new home that combines warm welcoming grand rooms with cozy intimate spaces.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – 2019 Third Quarter Market Watch from The Berkshire County Board of Realtors shows that sales are at a record high but that the shortage of inventory poses a challenge.
- Home & Garden – Just as squirrels put away nuts for the winter, our Self-Taught Gardener Lee Buttala puts away apple butter to sustain him and remind him of home.