Welcome to Real Estate Friday!More Info
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – A well-known artist/designer team created this exquisite hilltop retreat with breathtaking views. It was their home. Now it can be yours.
- What’s on the Market – In $1 Million, More or Less, we look at beautiful homes in a narrow price range, but not in a narrow geographical area. Here are houses from Cornwall, Conn, to Williamstown, Mass.
- “Transformations” – Energy efficiency is our theme this week, and here’s a home that stays warm and cozy without a furnace. Designed by local architects Rona Easton and Lonn Combs.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – Realtor Sheila Thunfors from Stone House Properties shares secrets with you about how to get a great buy by recognizing the bargains.
- Home & Garden – Lee Buttala, the Self-Taught Gardener, finds the perfect balance between decorative and edible in “Of Cabbages and Kales.”