Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Imagine yourself unwinding in a custom-made Adirondack lodge, made cozy by warm, glowing woods and beautiful natural stone, looking out at truly spectacular views. That’s this week’s featured property!
- What’s on the Market – We’re hopping across borders this week to look at properties in New York State and Connecticut. A different perspective on Berkshire living.
- Transformations – Energy efficiency is our theme this week, and here’s a home that stays warm and cozy without a furnace. Designed by local architects Rona Easton and Lonn Combs.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – Realtor Sheila Thunfors from Stone House Properties shares secrets with you about how to get a great buy by recognizing the bargains.
- Home & Garden – Lee Buttala, the Self-Taught Gardener, takes a trip down memory lane at his alma mater and finds the links between autumn flowers and his student activist days in this week’s “Flower Power.”