Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Lisa Bouchard Hoe of The Kinderhook Group offers a complex of three 1880s barns transformed into cool modern places for living and working.
- What’s on the Market – A collection of “midsummer beauties”, appealing homes available right now.
- Transformations – Architect James Crisp resurrected a rare find in the Berkshires – a historic fixer-upper that still has its original details.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspective – 2020 1st Quarter Real Estate Market Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – An online auction supporting our local public garden causes the Self-Taught Gardener to examine why he likes to visit the gardens of others.
- Gardener’s Checklist– To-do list for your late-July vegetable garden. Plus, a new appreciation of yarrow.