Today, The Berkshire Edge launches a new Real Estate Section. This section will combine engaging, original content with new advertising opportunities. Who doesn’t like to read about real estate? We expect this section to grow over time, but today we are launching with this lively line-up of regular features:
- Property of the Week – A full-page feature of one special property per week. The listing agent tells you what makes this property so unusual. This is ‘sponsored content’ and will link to the web site of the listing agent;
- “Transformations” – our regular series of articles by local architects, interior designers and landscape designers who tell you the inside story about the projects they’ve completed – how they did it, where they sourced, what problems they solved along the way, illustrated with gorgeous before, during and after photos;
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County – Want to know what your neighbor’s house sold for? Find out here;
- What’s on the Market – Current listings of properties for sale, organized under a different theme every week. As we move now into the lazy, hazy days of summer, we launch this feature with “Houses with porches for $549k and under.” Next week, waterfront properties. These listings also provide an opportunity for ‘sponsored content.’
- Market Perspectives – Original and interesting takes on the real estate market in general, contributed by local professionals who know what’s going on in our neck of the woods.
- Home & Garden – “How to” and “what for” from our regular columnists Lee Buttala and Judy Isacoff, and more.
We hope you will enjoy this new section, and we welcome your feedback on what else you’d like to see in it. For advertisers, our real estate section offers many new opportunities for real estate professionals, related businesses and anyone else seeking to reach all the readers who love to read about real estate.