June 3, 2020 - January 31, 2021
TONE, Teen Outreach Nutrition Exercise
Berkshire South Regional Community Center
15 Crissey Rd., Great Barrington, Massachusetts
Berkshire South Regional Community Center |(413) 528-2810 |http://berkshiresouth.org/ | Great Barrington
The TONE program aims to improve the health and well-being of teens ages 13 to 18. As teens progress through the program, they’ll earn free memberships and TONE gear along the way. Each teen must receive a quick physical assessment and fitness room orientation from one of our personal trainers prior to starting. Enrollment is free and on a rolling basis. Participation provides access to the Norris Aquatics Center, the Fitzpatrick Fitness Center, Beinecke Gymnasium and all of our free to member fitness and aquatics classes.
• FREE Trial Membership (to complete requirements; see below)
• Personalized Wellness Plan
• Exclusive TONE t-shirt for signing up
• Earn Community Service Credits
• Exclusive TONE Nutrition/Cooking Workshops
• Earn a FREE Youth Membership (upon meeting requirements)
TONE is supported in part by The Robbins-de Beaumont Foundation.
To enroll, pick up a packet at the front desk. For more information, email email@example.com or call at 413.528.2810 ext. 30.