To the editor:
Early voting has begun in Great Barrington, and this year WE CAN VOTE BY MAIL. Ballots must be received by Election Day, (June 30th) so please don’t wait.
A high mail-in response will show the state Legislature (and the rest of the country) that mail-in voting can increase voter turnout. Your vote is important.
It’s as easy as A…B…C…
- To request a ballot, print this Application Form and sign it.
- Return the ballot application form to Town Hall, either…
By mail: Town Clerk, 334 Main Street, Great Barrington, MA 01230 or
By email: Send a scan or photo of signed request to:
Drop it off in the Town Clerk drop box in from Town Hall.
- You will receive a ballot by mail:
- Follow voting instructions,
- Mail the ballot in the envelope provided OR take it to Town Hall to the same drop box.
Please forward this email to your contacts who live in GB and Housatonic and ask them to vote by mail.
Please do this today.
If you have questions about how to vote, call the Town Clerk, Jenn Messina: 413-528-1619 x 3