Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Old world charm meets cutting-edge energy efficiency in this Provence-style home with stunning views. A combination not to be missed!
- What’s on the Market – Dreaming of doing business in the Berkshires? These commercial properties just might help make that dream come true.
- “Transformations” – Energy efficiency is our theme this week, and here’s a home that stays warm and cozy without a furnace. Designed by local architects Rona Easton and Lonn Combs.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives –Realtor Tim Lovett tells us how to beat out the competition when you’re trying to buy a house.
- Home & Garden – Water lilies are this week’s subject for Lee Buttala, The Self-Taught Gardener, as he shows us what a difference the site makes in how we feel about these amazing aquatics.