Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – This week we feature a spectacular hilltop retreat , well located and priced to sell.
- What’s on the Market – Properties priced $500K to $900K. Some real dream houses here.
- “Transformations” – An old ranch house, aging in place, got a new lease on life with a spiffy facelift and bright new eyes, thanks to the genius of Williamstown firm Burr and McCallum Architects.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – Realtor Tim Lovett tells us how to beat out the competition when you’re trying to buy a house.
- Home & Garden – In “ The Ornamental and the Economic,” Lee Buttala, The Self-Taught Gardener, visits the California garden of Ros Creasy, a horticultural game-changer who shows him how to grow flowers and vegetables together.