Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Take a look at this enchanted cottage, tucked away on a charming property. A great place for your summer escape. Easy to maintain so you have lots of time to relax.
- What’s on the Market – Multi-family investment properties! Many different choices here.
- “Transformations” – An old ranch house, aging in place, got a new lease on life with a spiffy facelift and bright new eyes, thanks to the genius of Williamstown firm Burr and McCallum Architects.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – If you are thinking of buying a second home in the Berkshires, don’t make another move until you’ve read the advice offered by Great Barrington-based designer Jess Cooney.
- Home & Garden – Lee Buttala, The Self-Taught Gardener, makes our mouths water as he savors the summer bounty, and makes the case at the same time for saving seeds that preserve diversity.