Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Lookin’ to go where the livin’ is easy? Find it in this week’s Property of the Week! From high ceilings to a large screened-in porch, all on one floor. And a separate Carriage Barn. This Alford home provides all the amenities one would ever need!
- What’s on the Market – Consider condos! An convenient approach to country living.
- “Transformations” – An old ranch house, aging in place, got a new lease on life with a spiffy facelift and bright new eyes, thanks to the genius of Williamstown firm Burr and McCallum Architects.
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County, Mass., and northern Litchfield County, Conn.
- Market Perspectives – If you are thinking of buying a second home in the Berkshires, don’t make another move until you’ve read the advice offered by Great Barrington-based designer Jess Cooney.
- Home & Garden – Lee Buttala, The Self-Taught Gardener, makes our mouths water as he savors the summer bounty, and makes the case at the same time for saving seetds that preserve diversity.