For your reading pleasure this week, many interesting new things in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Welcome to the lake! This week we feature a fabulous Otis Reservoir waterfront home. This is a home where family memories are made and fantasies come true.
- What’s on the Market – Great buys this week as we look at Berkshire Homes for $350,000 or less.
- “Transformations” – In 2014, designer Sue Schwarz of Gallery 351 Home in Sheffield defied all odds to transform a lake house in record time. She documents the process for us. What a spectacular feat!
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – If you are thinking of buying a second home in the Berkshires, don’t make another move until you’ve read the advice offered by Great Barrington-based designer Jess Cooney.
- Home & Garden – Lee Buttala, The Self-Taught Gardener, celebrates diversity – on the farm, in your garden and in Charlottesville, Va. Wonder why our food choices have become so much more limited? Find out here.