We have a completely new line-up for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Property of the Week – Our spotlight falls on the perfect house for family and friends, on the Otis/Monterey border, quiet enough for a get away but located perfectly for indulging in all the Berkshires attractions.
- What’s on the Market – This week we feature Walk-to-Town homes that bring together historic charm with the conveniences of modern living, a perfect way to connect with your community.
- “Transformations” – In 2014, designer Sue Schwarz of Gallery 351 Home in Sheffield defied all odds to transform a lake house in record time. She documents the process for us. What a spectacular feat!
- Weekly real estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Market Perspectives – Just a few weeks after Ritch Holben sent us “Black Beauties” about the new trend of painting houses black, Susan Bacheldor sent us this week’s “Black is the New White,” about painting barns black.
- Home & Garden – Lee Buttala, The Self-Taught Gardener, introduces us to a new spin-off of the locavore movement: the growing market in growing and using local flowers. No more roses from South Africa or tulips from the Netherlands. How about snapdragons from Naumkeag? Enjoy!!